- Tax Services
- Accounting Services
- Business Services
- Payroll Service
- Quickbook Services
Our firm offers professional preparation of all federal, state, and local tax returns at competitive, affordable rates. We continuously monitor federal, state, and local tax law changes to allow its clients to minimize current and future tax liabilities. If necessary, we can implement tailor-made due-date tax compliance monitoring systems to prevent costly interest and penalty assessments attributable to late filing. Of course, we offer full tax preparation and filing services.
We specialize in preparing your taxes quickly and painlessly, and will ensure you receive all the deductions you are entitled to. We are always available to help you with your tax planning needs to help you lower your taxes and avoid surprises during the tax season. And in order to speed your refund, we can file your return electronically to the IRS and state tax boards.
Careful tax planning is the most essential step in preparing our clients’ income taxes, and by minimizing taxes we strive to improve our clients' profitability. Whether you are a large firm or small, established or start-up, we will find the best possible strategies for reducing your tax liability within the limits of the law.
Estate, Gift And Trust Tax Return Preparation
Our firm provides expert preparation of federal and state estate, gift, and trust tax returns. We endeavor at all times to protect your heirs from the unneeded emotional devastation that can be caused by estate tax levies. We are also available to advise you in your estate planning needs, including business succession plans and gifting strategies.
Sales Tax Services
Our firm prepares all sales tax filings and offers full sales tax audit representation.
Irs And State/Local Representation
Our firm knows the tax laws, and we know how your tax return was prepared. We can provide complete representation services before the IRS as well as state and local taxing authorities. We are also experienced in negotiating Offers in Compromise with the IRS.
Our firm offers a complete range of accounting services, including receivables, payables, and payroll management. We prepare financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for use by banks, investors, and other third parties. Our firm will also prepare custom financial reports for internal, managerial use.
Our firm provides full-charge bookkeeping services, including general journal and subsidiary ledger maintenance, bank statement reconciliation, and receivables and payables tracking and analysis.
Cash Flow And Budgeting Analysis
Our firm offers expert cash flow and budgeting analyses that can help you minimize cost overruns, lost purchase discounts, and uncollectable receivables. Many of our clients state that these value-added services are indispensable.
Compilation, Review, And Audit Services
Our firm provides professional compilation, review, and audit services to businesses of all sizes. We can quickly compile your financial records into meaningful GAAP-compliant financial statements, offer limited-scope review testing, and can deliver complete audit attestation.
Our firm offers tailor-made forensic accounting services as well as expert testimony in such areas as business valuation, accounting malpractice, and other matters requiring forensic accounting expertise. We are often consulted during matrimonial disputes and partnership dissolutions to provide business valuation services and uncover malfeasance and financial irregularities.
Our goal is help your small or mid-sized business succeed, no matter what the economic climate. To this end we offer a wide range of consulting services to help you improve business operations, boost efficiency, and increase the bottom line. Whatever you needs, our experienced team of business consultants has the experience to help you grow and manage your business.
Incorporation And New Business Analysis
Our firm can set up a new corporation, partnership, or LLC. We will advise you on the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of entities you can choose. Our firm can assist in market evaluations for new business and business valuations for the purchase of an existing business.
Our firm provides cost-effective business valuation services, quickly and efficiently.
Buying And Selling A Business
Our firm advises prospective business purchasers about local market conditions, industry trends, and the financial condition of an acquisition candidate. If you are selling a business, we can offer advice for obtaining the best possible sales price and contract payout terms.
Mergers And Acquisitions
Our firm are experienced Mergers and Acquisitions counselors that can help you perform all requisite financial analysis and due diligence. We will help guide you through alternative financing, financial disclosure, non-compete agreements and a myriad of other M & A considerations.
Cash Flow And Budgeting Analysis
We can forecast and evaluate your company's financial condition, estimate financing requirements, and track cash-flow sources and uses. We can assist you planning for capital acquisitions including the tax consequences and benefits. Our cash flow analysis can be a very important planning tool for companies with seasonal ebbs and flows of sales.
Bankruptcy is one of the most frightening words to hear when you are running a business. However, Our firm will help you through the entire ordeal while guiding you the maze of financial and tax implications that arise. We will also consult with you regarding the benefits of reorganization or the possible necessity of dissolution.
We prepare professional, GAAP-compliant financial statements as well as tailor-made financial analyses that can help business owners and managers eliminate inefficiency and realize a business’s full profit potential.
Financial Forecast And Projections
We provide complete financial and business forecasting services, including proforma projections. We can also create customized “What If” planning scenarios to help management foresee and plan for unexpected business contingencies.
Business Succession Planning
Stop wondering if and how your business will continue without you there. As experts in business succession planning, our firm can suggest many courses of action to provide assurance that your business will enjoy a smooth continuance and that your heirs and business associates will be well protected.
Our firm is well aware of the tax compliance and technological challenges you face when you are considering Internet Commerce ventures. We will be happy to help.
Software And Technology
You are ready to move into the computer age, but you have fears of expensive, unsuitable software, fourteen year-olds hacking into your server, and systems crashing. We understand your fears and we will work with you to setup an efficient, user-friendly computer system. Our business-savvy computer technicians and programmers can explain even the most advanced high-tech concepts in plain English. Whether you want to set up a computerized accounting system, a computer network, or even an online web store, our firm can help.
Our firm offers complete management advisory services, including systems implementation and management, cost controls, employee benefit plan restructuring, and much more.
We use the latest technology to offer a new "Payroll Solution" for your business
- Would you like to process your own payrolls with guidance from our accounting firm?
- Do you want to run your own payrolls anytime, anywhere?
- Do you need to run your own payroll from mobile devices?
- Are you looking for a full-service payroll service that's competitively priced?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, take a look at our "Payroll Solution Presentation"
Flexible, Customized Payroll Services
While many payroll companies offer a take-it-or-leave-it, cookie cutter approach, we tailor our services to meet the needs of each individual client...and our personalized payroll service is more cost-effective than ever before.
Our payroll solution is accessible 24x7 on the Internet, ready for you to use anytime, anywhere, from any device.
What does our Payroll Solution offer?
- Completely automated payroll processing - you simply enter payroll data over a secure Internet connection and the solution does the rest.
- Most importantly, the unmatched benefit of our personal service and our trusted, professional relationship with you.
Benefits of Personalized Payroll
- You and your staff can concentrate on growing your business, rather than spending valuable resources on payroll compliance and reporting.
- You no longer have to worry about payroll and taxes or complex reporting requirements and changing tax laws…our Payroll Solution handles it all.
Key features of our payroll solution...
- Offers simplified, easy-to-use data entry
- Performs calculations for the federal and all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- Handles virtually all pay types
- Accommodates multiple payroll schedules
- Handles multiple locations
- Manages filing of all quarterly and annual federal and state payroll forms
- Provides a full array of electronic services including direct deposit, tax payments, and electronic filing
- Delivers complete year end W-2/1099-M form service
- Prints third-party checks
- Handles tracking and accrual of sick, personal, and vacation time
- Provides a full, comprehensive set of reports, available 24*7
- Includes employee portal access for paystubs and W-2s
- Handles 401(k) plan administration
- Accommodates pay-as-you-go workers' compensation
- and much more...
Focus on Growing Your Business
When you use accounting software like QuickBooks, you'll have more time to focus on what you do best, which is run your business.
We understand that the decision to switch to a new accounting system can be a difficult one. But once you've made the decision, we're here for you every step of the way.
What we do for you:
- Set up and customization - After we set up your QuickBooks software, we help you customize it specifically for your business.
- QuickBooks Review - Review, sort and process monthly or quarterly transactions, reconcile the general ledger and all accounts and prepare required reports.
- Periodic Tune-ups - We are available to perform periodic reviews of your QuickBooks system reviewing transactions and cleaning up and organizing your bookkeeping system.
10 Reasons Why You Should Use QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here are 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you're making money and whether your business is healthy.
- You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. Accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for contractors, retailers, health care professionals, and non-profit organizations.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can't go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Act!
- You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- You can easily accept credit cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don't have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can pay your bills and handle your banking online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you're ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layperson to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
All information necessary to set up manual accounting records is also necessary to set up and install QuickBooks on your desktop. This task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks in the middle of the year.
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
An expert can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial setup and Installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
How Much Does It Cost?
We first want to find out a little more about your business and your accounting records before we quote you an exact price. Rest assured that we work with many small business owners and our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients.
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time -- time taken away from managing your business. Here's a short list of the services we provide while setting up QuickBooks:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up a chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date.
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date.
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date.
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system.
- Entering your transactions since your starting date into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
- Follow up training to ensure the client is "on the right track."
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
Overhaul your accounting system with a Tune-up for QuickBooks.
Whether you need to prepare for tax time, a financial review or you just need to clean up some problem areas, you'll be prepared with a Tune-up for QuickBooks. In four (4) hours, a QuickBooks Professional Advisor will help you clean up and organize your bookkeeping system.
- Reviewing your transactions for the year
- Cleaning up stray entries
- Customizing reports
- Balancing general ledger to subsidiary records
- Additional personalized training
A Tune-up for QuickBooks is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your books. Accurate records allow you to make educated decisions for your business and will save you money!